Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome, Katie Mercuri!


PopSnap! is expanding and very excited to welcome a new member to the team! Jody and I have the distinct privilege of welcoming Katie Mercuri to the popcorn box. I've known Katie for some time and I must say she is an asset to any organization. She has background in Communications, Web Design, Theatre, and Photography. Her roots run deep in the world of pop culture and she will help provide us with the latest news and gossip.

Katie will join us frequently on our pop culture podcast on Blog Talk Radio. I know that she will do an outstanding job of keeping everyone informed. I just wanted to take this time to welcome our new member and say how excited and honored we are to have her join the crew. Expect to hear a lot more from Katie in the weeks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment