Friday, January 29, 2010

Count Me In!


Welcome back, Mel Gibson. Box offices around the country are opening up today with "Edge of Darkness," Mel Gibson's first movie in years. He's one of the greastest leading men of our generation. His movies range from "Mad Max" to going 'mad' over women in "What Women Want" (Yes, I did just mention that movie). His performances in "Braveheart" and "The Patriot" are two of my all-time favorites. "Darkness" is his first leading role since 2002's "Signs," directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

The film tells the story of a man's quest for justice after his daughter is murdered. From the first time that I saw the preview, I've been so excited about Mel Gibson's revenge quest. This is definitely a film that I will be taking my Dad to see in theatres. "Taken" was a huge success this time last year and we could see of the same good numbers for "Darkness."

If the Winter months get you down, put your trust in the silver screen! With "Edge of Darkness," "From Paris With Love," "The Wolfman," and "Shutter Island," we have a great FOUR weeks of film ahead! Popcorn is a MUST with these movies...Enjoy, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment