Sunday, July 26, 2009

Does This Ad Freak You Out?


Personally, I hate these (not so new) Six Flags TV spots. Time magazine now has an article behind them, with some pretty harsh criticism. Judge for yourself. While we're on the subject, I think a lot of people have forgotten about the semi-racist Six Flags ads featuring the same campaign with an Asian character a few years ago. He spoke with a thick accent using the same "More flags, more fun" motto. Not long after that, he was replaced with the old man. The music in the ads is equally annoying.

2 comments:

  1. I always loved the old man Six Flags commercials. The music made me happy because it was so cheesy and campy and goofy. I had no idea about the Asian character; I guess I just wasn't paying attention when it was airing.

    ReplyDelete