Friday, December 18, 2009

A Christmas Treasure


Call it a Christmas tradition. Every year about this time, I always like to watch my copy of "It's A Wonderful Life."
Some people have called it too sappy, too corny, too...whatever. But this Jimmy Stewart classic is a rare treasure.
The Frank Capra directed film stars Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed, and features a whole host of wonderful character actors you'll immediately recognize, and the story will tug at your heartstrings.
For me, the film is better than any filmed version of "A Christmas Carol." It has, essentially, the same central message. Don't take anything for granted, and live life to the fullest.
If you haven't seen it in a while, I strongly encourage you to make it a point to see it again this Christmas season. And if you've never seen it, what are you waiting for?? I can guarantee you won't be disappointed, and I'd also be willing to bet that you would even get a little misty eyed more than once.
Merry Christmas, everyone, and I want to echo Grant's sentiments in the previous post, we really do appreciate our readers, and podcast listeners. Thanks for taking time out to read our posts and listen to our podcasts. By the way, this week on the podcast we've got some great stuff just in time for Christmas, so be sure to check it out!
Jody

">

No comments:

Post a Comment